conditionals and conjunctions (types 1,2)
1. We will miss (miss) the film if we don't leave (leave) soon.
2. You should study if you don't want to fail the test.
3. If Dan doesn't leave now he will be late.
4. If he doesn't arrive soon, I will go (go) without him.
5. We'll go on the trip tomorrow unless (if/unless) I have to work.
6. He hates to spend money, so he never buys anything unless (if/unless)it is cheap.
7. Hurry up! Unless we leave now, the alarm will ring.
8. The actor loves publicity. He - doesn't come (come) to the show -unless (if/unless) the photographers are there.
9. If I am in a hurry I -will take (will take) a taxi.
10. If you -are (be) sick, -go (go) to a doctor.
11. If I_diet (diet),I_ will lose (lose) weight.
12. If you remember-(remember) , -call (call) me tonight.
13. If you studied (study) more, you -would pass (pass) your exams.
14. She would travel (travel) to Paris if she -had (have) money.<b> (type 2)</b>
15. If l were (be) rich, I -would buy (buy) an aeroplane.
16. If she -weren't (not be) so ill, she -would come (would come) to the party.
17. I -wouldn't buy (not buy) that jacket, if I -were (be) you.<b> (type 2)</b>
18. They -wouldn't be (not be) so hungry at noon, if they -ate (eat) breakfast.<b> (type 2)</b>
19. lf you_go (go) to London,_see (see) a show.
20. If I - were (be) rich, I -could build (can build) a mansion.